Monday, November 17, 2008

People I have been likened to over the years

I've never been particularly flattered by who it is people say I look like, but things (if not my hair growth) are looking up. At work we have name magnets to go on the whiteboard, and my colleagues have attached to mine a picture of a B-movie action hero.

Previous lookey-likies have included:

Robbie off Grange hill


Stan Laurel


Wilfrid Brambell (Albert Steptoe)


Snooker ace Stephen Hendry


and now, a vast improvement, Jason Statham


You may have your own suggestions. Who are you told you look like?

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! I'd never noticed it before, but you do look like stan laurel! Genius11

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do a double take for the picture from Grange hill. I thought it was one of your Trinity first year photos for a split second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS that's Becca not Dad who left the last comment!

    ReplyDelete